Hello Allie!

On Wednesday, September 08, 2004, 7:19 AM, you wrote:

MB>> Could the coincidence of opening a message to read in TB!, at the
MB>> same time as Backweb is being used, trigger the "Invalid HTML"
MB>> error display?

AM> 'Coincidence' is the key here. I think it would amount to only
AM> that. ;)

Thanks, Allie. I thought it was worth running by someone with a good
diagnostic head on his shoulders.

Well, a right-click on my mouse to get the context menu for a switch
to PTV and back to RTV has reliably fixed it for me so far. Although,
Jonathan Angliss wrote that he had had a different experience.

Good that you posted the Windows context menu key for the keyboard
people, too.

Like Miguel, I'm a mouse person. And for the same reason--oncoming
osteoarthritis in my hands. Mild, but I do like to spare them. :)

Mary
The Bat 3.0.0.8 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2