Peter Fjelsten, [PF] wrote:

> Doesn't _everyone_ know that? :) Before the "windows keyboard" didn't we
> all use <Ctrl+Esc> for the "Windows key" and <Shift+F10> for the key now
> known as "Windows context menu key"?

Me? No. I'm relatively young in the business. I came on board in 1995.
Never really doodled with a machine before that. Not to mention how
helpful the mouse can be when can't recall those keyboard combos you
never really grew up with in the first place. ;)

> No, no. I have a very fancy
> wireless-extra-keys-scattered-all-over-the-keyboard keyboard. Hey, I'm,
> a keyboard person.

;) I see. It's so hard to find a keyboard with a keytravel that make
typing nice. I've actually ordered one of those refurbished IBM
keyboards that uses buckle spring technology. Should be interesting.
The vets swear by it.

But hey, they swear by a lot of things I'd rather not use. We'll see.

To TBOT with anymore of this...............

--
-= Allie =-
..... Shift key? this keyboard is an automatic!