Hi Dean and list,

On Sunday, October 10, 2004 at 16:43:59 GMT -0500 (which was 23:43
where I live) Dean wrote (at least in parts) and made these valuable
points on the subject of "Blank preview pane (Was: Re: 3.0.1 RC6 is
now available)":

> I have found a consistent on this machine for losing the preview pane.

Hmmm - doesn't work always here, just sporadically. But when it's
lost, it was always after a minimize to system tray and restoring
to full screen again.

> My fix that consistently works is to use the View > Windows split mode> any
> option. Then I can go back to my original split mode (full width
> pre-view)  and everything is back to normal,

I can confirm this workaround.

--
Regards
Michael