Hello Raymund!

On Monday, October 11, 2004, 11:49 AM, you wrote:

MB>> I am trying to find out how to get the Wizard to offer me a
MB>> choice of Complete or Custom Install, instead of the Modify or
MB>> Repair or Remove choices which it now offers me.

RTT> There is no way to get the Wizard to offer you such a choice as long
RTT> as it is not updated :-(

:) So nice to hear from you directly!

I am trying to discuss this on-list here with Maxim Masiutin right
now.

I thought, since you said the ...home.msi worked okay that there might
be a clue for him to help him make the ...professional.msi work okay,
also.

Unfortunately, the contributions of Nick Andriash and Paul White to
this thread may have confused the issue.

I hope not. :)

Mary
The Bat 3.0.1 RC7 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.0.1 RC/7 | 'Using TBBETA' information: