On Monday, 11 October 2004 at 18:18 (UK time), Thomas Fernandez said:

> I have to say that the status line now displays in a funny font, not
> like before.

I switched between a few languages and back to English again and now have the Sorting
Office and Maintenance Centre in the Times New Roman font. I know a restart will cure
that though. It's probably due to changing to Chinese without the appropriate language
support installed. :)
--
Paul White

Using The Bat! 3.0.1 (Home)
 with BayesIt! 0.7.3
  on Windows 98 (4.10.1998)

 Current beta is 3.0.1 RC/7 | 'Using TBBETA' information: