Hello Michael!

Michael Geyer wrote:
> Same thing happened here. Went back to RC7 - all fine.
>
> Then, remembering the same happend some time ago, I disabled _all_
> plugins from RC7, shut down, renamed my saved 3.0.1 exe again - now
> I'm up and working again. Now I'll have to identify the problematic
> plugin (I've got a feeling might be UMC - we'll see later :-) )

Seems you are right ... after having disabled 'Bayes Filter 1.5.4' now
v3.01 is running smoothly. Before that I had an "AV at adress 00791218
in module 'thebat.exe'. Read of adress 0000023C." every time I started
TB.

A second installation of v3.01 (notebook) is running without problems
since last night, but also without any plugin.

Michael
(The Bat! 3.0.1, NO PLUGINS, Windows XP Service Pack 2 on two machines:
P4/2.8GHz/512MB and P4M/1.5GHz/512MB)

 Current beta is 3.0.1 RC/7 | 'Using TBBETA' information: