Hail Maxim,

The ancient mystics foretold that on 11 October 2004, at 18:27:57
+0300 (which was 16:27 where I live) Maxim Masiutin you wrote (and
possibly edited)

> Could you please test these files and let us know whether they've
> overwritten the old entries in the Add/Remove programs in "Control
> Panel"!? Please let these file to get uploaded, download them in 20
> minutes since I've posted this message.

> http://www.ritlabs.com/download/the_bat/thebat_home.msi
> http://www.ritlabs.com/download/the_bat/thebat_professional.msi
> http://www.ritlabs.com/download/the_bat/intpack.msi

Something strange.

After using the Pro version and a reboot, I kept getting AV on start
up every. I think that it is at the point where it checks to see if it
is the default mailer.

Just gone back to RC5 but will progress up from there.

--
  David                   |    David  Elliott    |   Software  Engineer   |

 Current beta is 3.0.1 RC/7 | 'Using TBBETA' information: