Hello Kian!

On Tuesday, October 12, 2004 at 7:44:35 PM you wrote:

> Where do you guys tell that you have version 3.0.1.30 or whatever!
> I can only se 3.0.1

Hover your cursor over the EXE of TB and such info will be revealed.
Or right-click the EXE, choose properties and then the tab Version.

BTW, after having installed with the latest MSI I still get .29, not
.30. And I tried different ways to install (Custom and Repair, with or
without original EXE present).

--
Dierk Haasis
:Dierk: Copy 'n' Concept

The Bat 3.0.1 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2

Chat info for ICQ, AIM, MSN, Yahoo, Jabber upon request

 Current beta is 3.0.1 RC/7 | 'Using TBBETA' information: