Hi Dierk Haasis,

Tuesday, October 12, 2004
you let us know -at least in parts- :
>> Where do you guys tell that you have version 3.0.1.30 or whatever!
>> I can only se 3.0.1

> Hover your cursor over the EXE of TB and such info will be revealed.
> Or right-click the EXE, choose properties and then the tab Version.

> BTW, after having installed with the latest MSI I still get .29, not
> .30. And I tried different ways to install (Custom and Repair, with or
> without original EXE present).

Maybe the reason is, that one uses the home and another one the pro
version? There might be already some slight changes in the naming of the
subversions. Matter of fact: You use pro (shown in header field) and
Kian owns a copy of the home version.

--
kind regards
Charlene Ferrara

 Current beta is 3.0.1 RC/7 | 'Using TBBETA' information: