On Wednesday, October 13, 2004, 16:37, Roelof Otten wrote:

SH>> That's what I though. It's a bit steep asking people to pay an
SH>> extra $10 for the pleasure of /just/ a name though, isn't it?

> Well, you don't have to go for the pro, unless of course you're using
> TB for business.

I was about to give a similar answer myself, but could not find anything
about this on http://www.ritlabs.com

I vaguely remember hearing something about this, but if the idea is to
force companies into buying the professional version, I think Ritlabs
should make very the home edition is for non commercial use *only*.
Naming it "Home Edition" is not enough.

If this is already stated at the site I apologise, but at least I could
not find it at a first look.

--
Regards,
Marcus Ohlström

Using The Bat! v3.0.1 RC4 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 4
PGP Public Key at http://www.canit.se/~marcus/pgp.asc

 Current beta is 3.0.1.33 RC/10 | 'Using TBBETA' information: