On Wednesday, 13 October 2004 at 16:24 (UK time), Mary Bull said:

> I bought the Professional license, not because I plan to use it in
> business, but simply because I am actually able to afford it and I
> think it may have some features added down the road which I might
> wish, in the future, to use.

I think you'll end up with what is now known as Secure Bat. I wish I had
done the same for just an extra $10.00.

> Of course, I could have bought the Home license and upgraded later.
> But I saw no reason to wait. And, also, I saw it as expressing a
> statement of faith in the vendor,

Six weeks of bug-fixing has certainly restored my faith in Ritlabs. I hope
that it continues along-side adding new features. I was looking elsewhere
but *nothing* comes close to The Bat!
--
Paul White

Using The Bat! 3.0.1.33 (Home) on Windows 98 (4.10.1998)
 with BayesIt! 0.7.3 and MyMacros 1.11a

 Current beta is 3.0.1.33 RC/10 | 'Using TBBETA' information: