Marcus,

On 13-10-2004 23:16, you [MO] wrote in
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>> $$$$ TB! Message Filter $$$$
>> beginFilter
>> UID: [4A87F17A.01C4A636.7BCF2732.0CDA0FFF]
>> Name: alt.music.rush
>> Filter: {\0D\0A\20`5`0`X-MyGate-MID:\20alt.music.rush:\0D\0A}
>> MoveMessage AutoFolder folder alt.music.rush

MO> Look here     ^^^^^^^^^^

>> IsActive
>> Ignore
>> endFilter

JBL>>> Ahh - a bit more fiddling, and I have found that the problem seems
JBL>>> to be linked to the AutoFolder setting.

>> I do not use this - mine is filtering stuff from MyGate to a fixed
>> folder.

MO> You do seem to have AutoFolder set. I have not ticked that option for
MO> any of my filters and none of my filter has behaved like you describe
MO> either. Then again, I never installed RC5.

This is strange! I don't believe I ever set this auto-folder thing? I
made a folder under my MyGate account where the filtered messages should
go. For some reason it has been made a AutoFolder.

OK, now we know for sure that there is at least 1 problem:

  * If AutoFolder is used, focus changes constantly to the account Inbox
    on filtering.

    ... and maybe:

  * Filters may set up themselves with an AutoFolder without the user's
    interaction (unconfirmed).

--
Peter Fjelsten (using 3.0.1.33 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1)
IMAP/Exchange issues:                  Days since reported:

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: