On Wednesday, May 26, 2004, 10:49, Marcus Ohlström wrote:

> When opening MidroEd, regardless if I'm creating a new mail or answering
> an old, TB! leaks memory. At least 3KB of memory is allocated and not
> returned when closing the editor (it doesn't matter if I close it by
> sending the email or by cancelling it).

> Since I'm still on a very old beta, I would appreciate confirmations
> from users with current betas. I'll add a BT item as soon as someone has
> confirmed the memory leak.

This is even worse now, according to my Task Manager, TB!'s memory usage
goes up between 5-7MB each time I open the MicroEd. In addition, 5-7MB
of virtual memory is reported as lost too.

Any confirmations or comments before I add to the BT?

--
Regards,
Marcus Ohlström

Using The Bat! v3.0.1.33 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 4
PGP Public Key at http://www.canit.se/~marcus/pgp.asc

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: