On Wednesday, October 13, 2004, 22:48, Stefan Tanurkov wrote:

/.../

> This is not a promise, this is our working list.

Stefan, I cannot resist reminding you of an email you sent January 20
this year (<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>):

,-----
| MO> While you're here and we are talking address books, may I ask about the
| MO> status of the purge routine for address books reported at
| MO> https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/bug_view_advanced_page.php?bug_id=0002333
|
| It's assigned :-)
|
| It will be addressed as soon as we deal with other fixes in our plan...
`-----

Please?

According to https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=0003643 it is an
even bigger problem then I first described since it is not only related
to deletion of addresses.

--
Regards,
Marcus Ohlström

Using The Bat! v3.0.1.33 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 4
PGP Public Key at http://www.canit.se/~marcus/pgp.asc

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: