Hello Kian!

On Friday, October 15, 2004, 5:56 AM, you wrote:

KA> I have just uploaded :dkflag: how long till it becomes available?
KA> It is the Danish flag! I noticed that it was not there! I never
KA> knew there were so many smiley's!

I will Approve it as soon as I am assured that the image is in the
public domain, or that, if under restrictions, you have obtained
permission to use it. This PCWSmileys rule is for the protection of
RitLabs and for the protection of Leif Gregory, on whose server the
page resides.

Please write to me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]  giving the URL of the page
from which you took the image, or other source of the image, if you
did not find it on-line.

Thank you so very much for uploading the Danish flag. Many of us are
enjoying putting flags in our sigs from time to time, and the Danish
flag will be a welcome addition.

If your image turns out to be from a website that is problematic in
terms of copyright/terms-of-use restrictions, I know a website that is
not problematic, from which we can obtain the Danish flag image.

--
Mary
:Trill: (PCWSmileys Administrator)

The Bat 3.0.2.1 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: