Hello 9Val!

On Friday, October 15, 2004, 5:35 PM, you wrote:

MB>> ... It was uploaded to pcwsmileys Smileys page some weeks ago by
MB>> Dierk in honor of 9Val and the Bat Team!

9> Special thanks to Dierk :) He asked me to do that, even found and
9> prepared image but my laziness and big holes in memory made me to
9> forgot about it

Well, you've been doing a fabulous job elsewhere, so easy to see why
you would forget something, when there are much greater priorities.

Dierk and I consulted on which category on the Smiley page would be
best, as the shield is not technically a flag--but it represents the
city in the same way as a flag, and I wanted to keep the categories on
the Smiley page to a minimum, for ease of management.

So it's alphabetically listed with the flags.

Some of us are enjoying the Smileys immensely, both the default and
those on the pcwizesmiley page, which grew out of your original work.

The flags also, with the same technology, have been an enjoyable
bonus.

As are the Roguemoticons. It is such a pleasure to see the face of the
one sending the message in the headers.

Thank you for this and for all your other, major, work.

Mary

:chisinau: :de-hh: :flag-us-tx:
:flag-moldavia:  :flag-germany:  :flag-usa:
The Bat 3.0.2.1 (Professional Edition) on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.0.2.1 Beta/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: