Hi Ron,

On Friday, October 15, 2004 10:01 your local time, which was 15:01 my
local time, Ron Secord [RS] wrote;

RS> I've had this happen twice now with the newest beta. If I open TB and
RS> just read messages and move around from folder to folder, all seems OK
RS> when I close TB. If I reply to or send a new message, when I try to
RS> close TB afterwards, it hangs and will not close. I have to "kill" it
RS> manually. I'm not sure yet if this is reproducible every time.

RS> Anyone else experience this?

I've just experienced something similar.

I was reading through some of my Sent Messages on IMAP and when I was
opening the messages, nothing was showing. I looked at the connection
centre and also, nothing was happening.

I couldn't close TB!, so it was a task manager job to close it.
--
Regards,

Chris

Created using The Bat! v3.0.2.1 & IMAP
OS of Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.0.2.1 Beta/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: