Hello Mary,

On Sat, 16 Oct 2004 09:39:22 -0500 GMT (16/10/2004, 21:39 +0700 GMT),
Mary Bull wrote:

MB> However, it is not actually my personal problem. I thread by <none>
MB> and I read every post. So I think that so far I have missed nothing
MB> since I began reading tbbeta.

If you come across a message announcing a new beta or similar
important information, why don't you just flag it? That's what I do.
alternatively, you can assign a colour group.

MB> A special word in the Subject line would make for simpler filter
MB> creation for all in regard to TB! Programmers' announcements.

I have a VF for flagged messages in TBBETA. So I - like you - read
every message, this is sufficient.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

For those of you who have children and don't know it, we have a
nursery downstairs.

Message reply created with The Bat! 3.0.1.33
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A

 Current beta is 3.0.2.1 Beta/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: