domingo, 17 oct 2004 at 03:52, it seems you wrote:

> As you'r using your current ISP / free account, you agree to their
> standards. Now don't blame this on TB lacking abilities to undo your ISP
> / free account addition which you rather would not have.

It's not a lack, it's a wish.

My   ISP  has  Spamassassin installed and marks the subjects with some
strings:
 - [SPAM RBL]
 - [SPAM *************]  <- The more stars the more level of spam
 - or both

I  wish  better  than edit messages a filter that removes strings from
the subject. Another filter to remove attachments using the attachment
file name will be another improvement.

  /\    /
/    \/ e t   \/ i c i o u s
Moderator of Spanish TBUDL
Spanish Translation Coordinator of The Bat!

Using The Bat! 3.0.1.33 on Windows XP (5.1.2600 Service Pack 1)
Plugins: BayesIt! 0.7.3 and miniRelayPlug 0.05.50
Last 24 hour Spam% it's 63%

 Current beta is 3.0.2.1 Beta/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: