Hello, NetVicious.

You wrote 17.10.2004 @ 11:53  in <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  using mailer: The Bat! (v3.0.1.33) Professional

N> I  wish  better  than edit messages a filter that removes strings from
N> the subject. Another filter to remove attachments using the attachment
N> file name will be another improvement.

I use a runaround - the sorting rule which saves a letter using template, which
makes a RFC message from original one (and simultaneously removes all
unnecessary data like some headers, ads in bottoms of public maillists, etc) and
then imports just saved letter back into The Bat! by calling thebat.exe with
command line parameter for importing. All may is done in one simple rule! By
default The Bat! doesn't run the second copy of itself, but simple pass the
parameters to existing copy (i.e., to itself).

--
Sincerely,
 Alexey.

   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Current beta is 3.0.2.1 Beta/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: