Greetings 9Val,

Historians believe that on 05 October 2004, at 21:02:32 +0300 (which was
19:02 where I live) 9Val rearranged electrons to get

> The Bat! 3.01 RC4 is now available from
> http://www.ritlabs.com/en/tbbeta/

Just had an interesting one.

In another program (zipgenius) with the bat closed. I went to it's menu to
report a bug. It brought up a new message window as I would expect but
after I sent it.

I then went to the bat and brought it up and there was a space where the
splach screen was but it had nothing in it.

I then moves the bat out of the way.

Images sent in PM to 9Val.

--
  David                   |    David  Elliott    |   Software  Engineer   |

 Current beta is 3.0.1 RC/3 | 'Using TBBETA' information: