On Tuesday, October 19, 2004, 07:42, Dierk Haasis wrote:

> What I found today is that it is not *every* time I start TB, but only
> after I had shut down Windows. Next time I start Windows and then XP
> F-Secure's fire Wall asks me to allow TB to connect to the Internet
> (outgoing).

Obviously F-Secure not being able to store the updated hash (again, as
long as you are certain your system is not in fact infected). It
remember the updated hash while running, but doesn't update it's
configuration files. Have a look at the configuration files and make
sure it's not write protected.

And then contact F-Secure support.

--
Regards,
Marcus Ohlström

Using The Bat! v3.0.1.33 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 4
PGP Public Key at http://www.canit.se/~marcus/pgp.asc

 Current beta is 3.0.2.1 Beta/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: