On Friday, October 22, 2004, 04:12, Peter Ouwehand wrote:

MO>> No, it's because the '>' is early enough in the line to make TB!
MO>> believe it is indication this is an answer. To change
MO>> sensitiveness, lower the value in Options | Preferences |
MO>> Viewer/Editor | Editor preferences | Quote name limit.

> Also when it's prefixed by some other character?

Yes, see above. In you reply, '>' was prefixed by "MO". TB! correctly
treated this as an answer and added a extra '>' when opening this edit
window. I have "Quote name limit" set to five, so if we continue this
thread a few more levels, my TB! won't understand what's an answer and
what's not and will start messing up my replies.

--
Regards,
Marcus Ohlström

Using The Bat! v3.0.1.33 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 4
PGP Public Key at http://www.canit.se/~marcus/pgp.asc

 Current beta is 3.0.2.1 Beta/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: