Hello Ian!

On Tuesday, October 19, 2004 at 8:12:09 AM you wrote:

> This must be something with the F-Secure firewall because I have
> Norton Personal Firewall and I have only been asked once (the first
> running) to allow access.

I am not sure about this anymore since I've seen someone else posting
the same problem with McAfee.

I contacted F-Secure's support today, who assured me they haven't
heard of any trouble with TB, yet. The former version (2004) had no
problems (as to F-Secure's support).

--
Dierk Haasis
:Dierk: Copy 'n' Concept

The Bat 3.0.2.1 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2

Chat info for ICQ, AIM, MSN, Yahoo, Jabber upon request

Anything that can be misunderstood will be. (David G. Myers)

 Current beta is 3.0.2.1 Beta/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: