On Tuesday, October 19, 2004, 5:23:21 PM, Jan wrote in message:
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
J> If user selects view un-read msgs only, TB! includes the msg that
J> the cursor rests on -- which is not necessarily un-read. So, in
J> fact, it doesn't seem that view only un-read msgs actually
J> contains only un-read msgs.

Confirmed... TB! didn't used to do this, but having realised it now
does I must admit I (mostly) prefer the new behaviour.

--
Cheers,
 Anne Registered Linux user #345132

 Flying high with The Bat! v3.0.1 RC3 on Xandros Desktop Deluxe v2.0
 Visit The Bat! Users' Unofficial Help Forum http://the-bat-forums.donzeigler.com

 Current beta is 3.0.2.1 Beta/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: