Hello tbbeta200409203600,

> Your'e getting somthing wrong here: As you stated earlier you *may*
> *always* use parenthesis instead of quotation marks:

That statement is not from me but from TB's helpfile. RTFM.

And there (in the friendly manual) you'll also find, for the third
time now in this thread (I'm starting to get tired of repeating it)
that the %WRAPPED macro behaves DIFFERENTLY when you use it with
parenthesis.

Hell...

 Alexander                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Current beta is 3.0.2.1 Beta/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: