Hello Mary!

On Monday, October 25, 2004 at 3:10:05 PM you wrote:

> And that MaXxX's feature request is probably needed--a clarification
> of the Macro's effects.

A wish I wholeheartedly agree with. From what I've read in this thread
- before it gets juicy - Maxxx pointed out not a bug or some
misunderstanding by his. He just asked for a non-ambiguous and easier
macro handling, which could be achieved by a little development of an
already existing feature ...

--
Dierk Haasis
:Dierk: Copy 'n' Concept

The Bat 3.0.2.1 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2

Chat info for ICQ, AIM, MSN, Yahoo, Jabber upon request

Alone: In bad company. (Ambrose Bierce)

 Current beta is 3.0.2.1 Beta/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: