On Wednesday, October 27, 2004 at 3:51:07 PM [GMT -0500], Mary Bull
wrote:

> I hope everyone to whom it happens will continue to mention it here on
> tbbeta, or, if not already in a confirming note to the BT report, on
> Bug Traq.

What happens here is that when I close TB!, the preview and message
list panes go blank and TB! sits there for about 3-4 seconds and then
it closes. I haven't had it just hang there indefinitely leading to my
having to kill it.

--
-= Allie =-
..... If marriage is outlawed, only outlaws will have inlaws.