On Thursday, October 28, 2004, at 4:32:44 AM, Thomas Martin threw back
his cloak, climbed the podium, loudly cleared his throat and spoke:

>>   This is the worst I have seen.  I have spent the past 5 hours
>>   restoring going back in builds etc etc.

> just a few words. That is the risk of Betas.

Allow me to correct it a bit.

That is the risk of Betas that insist on acting like Releases.

Let me say it once more, for good measure, so that anybody concerned
hears...

BETA VERSIONS SHOULD NOT EVEN TRY TO INSTALL AS 'NORMAL' PROGRAMS.
THEY SHOULD HAVE A DIFFERENT PROGRAM ID AND INSTALL SEPARATELY, NOT
EVEN TOUCHING THE ORIGINAL CONFIGURATION.

Geez.

--
 | \/ |  /\   > <  \~/  > <    ICQ# 3146019
Random church bulletin blooper: Wednesday the Ladies' Liturgy Group
will meet. Mrs Johnson will sing, "Put Me in My Little Bed"
accompanied by the Pastor.

Flyin' high with The Bat! v3.0.1.33
over the swamps of Windows 2000 5.0 build 2195 Service Pack 4