Hello Allie,

  A reminder of what Allie Martin typed on:
  28 October 2004 at 13:14:10 GMT +0200

AM> I agree with that experiment.

 Well so far everything is fine, but it's only been running an hour or so.
 I've opened and closed it quite a few times, before and after sending and
 receiving with no trouble.

 Only difference so far is it doesn't open quite so fast but I put that down
 to the fact the 1.7 Centrino maybe faster than a 2.4 Pentium 4. Not sure of
 the exact speed comparisons but I was told doubling the speed of a centrino
 chip gives the approximate P4 comparison speed?

 Either way, two totally different PC's and 3022 runs just as well on
 both... Touch wood so far anyway :)

 My wife uses a 1.8 Athlon so I may try it on there when I get time.

--

Best regards,    Tony.
 The Bat! v3.0.2.2 Rush   28/10/2004 at 12:20 UTC   2ии4 - AWB