Hello tbbeta,

  I normally read my tbbeta using Thread by Reference and sort by
  Created in Reverse order. I just noticed that my sorting seemed a
  bit odd so I just checked. Even though the little arrow in the
  header bar was pointing up in the Created column when I checked in
  Manage Viewmodes it showed Sort by Subject. Changing this to Sort by
  Created seems to have fixed things, but it seems an odd way for
  things to work. Any one else see something different depicted in
  the two areas.

 Stuart                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! v3.0.2.2 Rush on Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A