On Friday, October 29, 2004, at 5:43:40 AM, Marck wrote:

> Strike that. The hanging returned. I have to remove VFs to not hang on
> exit.

Ditto here as well. I had reverted back to an earlier release, but had a
terrible time restoring everything. Finally, after about 30 minutes I was
finally able to get everything back to normal.

Back to 3.0.2.2 and this time I've deleted those pesky VF's, and voila! I no
longer have problems associated with closing TB.

--
         -=Nick Andriash=-
      -=Creston, B.C. Canada=-