Hello Thomas,

> Did I understand you right: Your filters match on "is in addressbook",
> and adding addresses to the AB is fairly fast?

Yes, that's right. I use "Address groups contain..."

> If so, I will try that workaround for the one or two major filters. I
> don't think I will create 73 AB groups and redo all my filters...

You can temporarily add a "Capture address" action to your filters to
"automatically" build up your AB Groups.

> Can you confirm the delay of opening filters and adding new conditions
> when the number of conditions increase? With a confirmation, I can
> open a bug report.

I haven't tested this yet. I will let you know if I do.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v3.0.2.4 Rush on Windows 2000 5.0 Service Pack 4

 Current beta is 3.0.2.4 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: