Good evening Mary,

Saturday, October 30, 2004
you let us know -at least in parts- :

> Win95 would then suddenly decide to act up and give me a blue screen
> of death. (At that time Zone Alarm was still in the mix, also,as I
> recall.) I had been trying out making filters, too. Lost some mails
> from a sister I'm very close to. Fortunately, she had saved a copy and
> simply re-sent them to me.
Sorry to hear that, but in the end you had gotten all your mail :-) The
only bitter circumstance concerning the making of experiences is the
fact, that you need its fruit already when you start digging the seed.

> As I said, all a long time ago. :)
But still present in mind as experience :-) Hope this will be the only
bad experience!

CF>> Closing means closing. If it
CF>> happened by mistake, open TB again.

> My practice now. And a long time since I've had any ill effects. But I
> could, from my long-ago bad experience, see the opposite point of
> view.
Now I see and agree fully to you, Mary.

>>> An option to put TB in the systray when clicking that X would
>>> be appriciated here.

> Forgot who said this.
Sorry for this, the sentence is originally from Gunivortus Goos in his
opening mail.
I did not get enough coffee today ;-)

CF>> that a pop-up or something like that would start nagging me when
CF>> trying to exit TB....

> Yes. I would hate that. Keep the present behavior default. Let that
> box thingy be completely optional. :)
Deal!

--
out for a coffee
Charlene Ferrara

 Current beta is 3.0.2.4 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: