Keith,

On 05-11-2004 08:53, you [KR] wrote in
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
KR> Michael Acklin wrote:

 >> These I----->[ ] When browsing messages, retrieve only message
KR> text
 >> Could ----->    [ ] except messages smaller than [ ] K Bytes
 >> Not Find ----->[ ] Use precise counters (needs fast connection)

KR> Like Michael and Bernd, I wasn't able to find these, either. I
KR> had a little trouble tracking down some of the others, as well,
KR> since some are out of sequence.

These are only available in the daily build from yesterday.

KR> 2.    [X] Retrieve message structures together with message headers

9Val explained this to me yesterday: "It retrieves information about all
message parts (if it is multipart), and therefore knows about has
message attachments or not"

KR> 3.    [ ] When browsing messages, retrieve only message text

In newer builds - so that if a message is greater than "n", TB! will not
download attachments - a bit like the POP3 setting.

KR> 4.    [ ] Use precise counters (needs fast connection)

This will show the message count on the server and not the difference
between server and cached count - doing away with <*> and <n>

--
<greeting> Best regards </greeting>
<author> Peter Fjelsten </author>

 Current beta is 3.0.2.4 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: