Hello 9Val!

On Friday, November 5, 2004 at 11:24:20 PM you wrote:

> [*] Message  base  and  configuration  data  encryption  can  be  now
>     activated for Professional Edition (see comments below)

From what I've seen in Maxim's note (cited by you) I'd say this is a
little bit useless at the moment since no MSI installer has been
published, yet ...

I'd really like to see an option later on to enable message base
encryption without having to do a clean install.

--
Dierk Haasis
:Dierk: Copy 'n' Concept

The Bat 3.0.2.5 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2

Chat info for ICQ, AIM, MSN, Yahoo, Jabber upon request

Wherever Germany extends her sway, she ruins culture. (Friedrich
Nietzsche)

 Current beta is 3.0.2.4 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: