Hello Dierk Haasis & everyone else

07-Nov-2004 09:26, you wrote:

>> I wasn't asked, or do I misunderstand your statement?*

> You are right, I didn't do a clean install - as I don't see a way to
> do it with only the EXE ...

Though I'm not a v.pro user, but since I already have my first cup of
coffee *g* ...

Wouldn't it work to install 3.0.1.33 from the MSI file and then, before you
start the program for the first time, replace the executable with the
3.0.2.5 version?

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)
 using v3.0.2.5 on Windows XP Pro Service Pack 2

Sometimes men come by the name of genius in the same way that an
insect comes by the name of centipede - not because they have 100
feet, but because most men can't count beyond fourteen. -- George C.
Lichtenberg

 Current beta is 3.0.2.5 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: