Hello Tony,

Sunday, November 7, 2004, 12:51:01 PM, among other things, you wrote:

RP>> Any comments?

TB>  Yes, the idea of parking a message is to protect it from exactly what your
TB>  trying to do with it, deleting it!

Yes,  I  AM aware of the reason for parking!   I was only asking about
deleting DUPLICATES.

RP>> If  it  is, 'as designed', then IMHO it should be changed.

TB> Please don't, I use it quite a lot and I like the idea of being able to
TB> "Idiot proof" the odd email or two, duplicate or not.

OK  you've  given a good reason for not changing the system.  Hence my
reason  for  asking  for comments in the first place before taking any
untoward action.

I  too  keep all my archival material as 'parked'.  But due to some of
the  strange  and  unexpected  actions  of  TB I found that I had also
accumulated quite a large number of unsolicited parked duplicates!

 Thanks  to everyone who replied so promptly.

 Roger

Flying with The Bat!, version 3.0.2.4 Rush, and antispam BayesIt! 0.7.4
on Windows ME, version 3000, Build 90

 Current beta is 3.0.2.5 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: