MM> AV's dissappeared, but still persists problem with restoring archiv -
MM> no error appears, but folders are created without messages.

I  felt  risky  today,  so I tried to use the encryption capabilities of
my Pro version.

I  created  a  backup [1],  I  renamed the old mail folder and I deleted the
"Rit"  key  from  registry.  I  run the .exe and after answering all the
questions I got no AV !

...  I  got  no email either, although the folders were created.

[1]  Well,  I  tried  two  times.  The  first  time  I  selected  "Store
external  attachments  in  message  bodies"  and the second time didn't.
It didn't matter, the bat didn't restore my emails.
 George                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Current beta is 3.0.2.5 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: