Chris Weaven [CW], wrote:

CW> This current beta series isn't working out to well for me here. TB!
CW> often crashes for no apparent reason and also causes random high CPU
CW> usage.

...<snip>

CW> IMAP is also proving testing;

Sorry to hear this... quite a different experience for me now. But I
have had similar problems and managed to solve them by clearing the
local cache. This resolved the following three issues:

CW> After marking a message as read, the counters would go all
CW> strange. It would show all as read, but then would appear unread
CW> again. It would take a couple of entering and leaving the folders
CW> in question and re-marking the messages as read before it would
CW> update fully. This is using a 2MB up and down line.

CW> I also often get empty lists and messages. On opening a folder, would
CW> check the folder then close without displaying the messages within the
CW> folder.

CW> Also, when opening mail, it would open a different message to that of
CW> the one selected to be opened. Although, I very often get a message that
CW> states it's unable to open the message.

Unfortunately, the Maintenance Centre does not help. Indeed it
frequently makes things worse when using IMAP.

--
.\\artin | ICQ 15893823

"The certainties of one age are the problems of the next." RH TAWNEY,
1926
IMAP Client: The Bat! Version 3.0.2.6 | Horde IMP WebMail
IMAPS Server: Dovecot | OS: Windows XP Professional (Service Pack 2)

 Current beta is 3.0.2.6 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: