MAU,

On 11-11-2004 01:38, you [M] wrote in
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
M> From what you say it looks like you didn't back up your massage base
M> in 15 months, and you can't blame "repair" for that.

No, true, but I _can_ blame TB! for corrupting my message base and the
lulling me into a false sense of security be claiming the ability to
repair it. Had you exported the whole base as an MBX file and fixed it
by hand, you would have more chance of avoiding such a great message
loss, I'd say.

M> Those files may contain parts of damaged messages, so you can | view
M> them with any binary file viewer (you can find plenty of them by |
M> searching the Internet, even the standard Notepad can be used) and
M> save | any relevant information you can find. `-----

In UltraEdit most of that file is [] (squares) AFAIR.

--
<greeting> Best regards </greeting>
<author> Peter Fjelsten </author>

 Current beta is 3.0.2.6 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: