Hello Bill,

  A reminder of what Bill McCarthy on TBBETA typed on:
  12 November 2004 at 21:32:49 GMT +0100

BM> Thanks, but we still need to trash the registry
BM> settings.  Can't we simply adjust the registry by hand
BM> - given some guidance from Ritlabs what to adjust?

 I asked for that last week. All we needed was a reg file that included
 the difference but I got no joy.

 I ended up doing it Mareks way which worked well. I did go about it the
 long way around though but I got there in the end.

--

Best regards,    Tony.
 Message composed on 12/11/2004 at 20:37 UTC   2004 - AWB

 Current beta is 3.0.2.7 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: