Hello MAU,

> But what I didn't know or expect was that the Memo field was being saved
> in the TBI file of the _VF_ folder and _not_ in the TBI file of the
> message's original folder. So, as soon a VF is refreshed manually or
> automatically, all Memos are Lost!!! :-(

Forget everything I said, false alarm! It is just a minor _display_ bug
but memos are _not_ lost. Here is what happens.

When VF is refreshed or you move to another folder and then move to the
VF, the messages pane does not display memos until it gets the focus (i.e
a message is selected in the pane). See attached PNGs, 1 is after a
refresh or after just moving to the VF and 2 is after selecting a
message.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v3.0.2.6 on Windows 2000 5.0 Service Pack 4

Winamp Playing: Juwett Bostick - Elsi n Me. (Smoothjazz.Com - The worlds
best Smooth Jazz - Live From Monterey Bay)

 Current beta is 3.0.2.7 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: