Hello Chris,

CW> This sounds great, but I can still only get 1 connection to the server,
CW> even with up to 5 allowed and I've tried checking the 'save 1 for
CW> download' option aswell.

CW> Am I doing something wrong?

Have   you   restarted  program?  Does  your  server  allow  multiple
connections?  Have  you  noticed connection number change during work?
(currently  correct  connection  number  is  shown  only for executing
request, before execution all requests belong to 1 connection)

CW> What are the optimal settings for a 512 x 256 connection?

Don't know, never saw so fast connection :)

--

                                            9Val

 Current beta is 3.0.2.8 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: