The new ability to run multiple connections has certainly speeded up
the collection and display of messages - particularly from lists such
as this one. Hope this area will continue to improve; it's the one
bugbear preventing me from using TB for my main IMAP traffic.

However, a problem. Occasionally, selecting the next unread message
freezes TB for around 10 seconds and then 'flashes' the screen.
Selecting the previous message and then ctrl ] will then display the

Clive Taylor
2600 3.0.2.8

 Current beta is 3.0.2.8 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: