> > The CC hang doesn't occur every time I check for messages, just *some
> > of the time, which might make it hard to track. But I would certainly
> > be willing to see if there is a difference when BF is disabled.

I'm fairly sure the problem is with Bayes Filter v2.0.0. I experienced the
problem here (on 1 account) and TB! refused to import messages correctly after
downloading them off the server. I tried downgrading TB! to earlier versions, I
tried using message dispatcher.. all failed to fix the problem. Eventually I
downgraded to Bayes Filter 1.5.4 - and everything started to work again. Seems
conclusive to me... Achim - you have a had to find bug! ;-)
Regards
Graham

 Current beta is 3.0.2.8 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: