Hello Avi,

Sunday, December 26, 2004, 7:50:27 AM, you wrote:

AY> While we are talking about TB and VCF, I have an annoying problem
AY> here. Quite frequently, when I launch TB, I get the following message:
AY> "Files with extension .vcf are not associated with The Bat!". I then
AY> associate the files, but it does not take long for that association to
AY> be lost or for TB to fail to recognize the association. Does anyone
AY> have an idea what is going on here? Does anyone know how to get this
AY> problem fixed once and for all?

There's probably another program's configuration that is set to associate
.vcf files with.

I have the same "problem" (it's not really a problem because I could easily
change T&C's configuration, but haven't done so yet) with Time & Chaos.

I'd look in the settings of a PIM (if you have one) or another Emailprogram,
perhaps.

--
Best Wishes,
Mark

using
The Bat! Version 3.0.2.10
MyMacros 1.11
Useless Macro Collection 1.8.845 beta
zOmbie's Macros Version 0.7
Windows 2000 Professional/5.0 build 2195 Service Pack 4 (0 days 4:29:1) on
Uno AMD Duron