Hello Marcus,

On Wed, 5 Jan 2005 11:49:30 +0100 GMT (05/01/2005, 17:49 +0700 GMT),
Marcus Ohlström wrote:

MO> Create a parent filter matching all messages and make your common
MO> filters subfilters of this catch-all-filter. Make sure "Continue
MO> processing with other filters" is ticked for the parent filter.

I don't understand your idea. What would the parent filter filter on?

If you mean that I should filter on the on the Recipient address, this
won't work, as the account addresses are often not mentioned, for
example when only BBC'ed.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

A bycicle can't stand on its own, because it's two-tired.

Message reply created with The Bat! 3.0.2.10
under Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600Service Pack 2