Hello list,

On Wed, 5 Jan 2005 08:23:11 +0700 GMT (05/01/2005, 08:23 +0700 GMT),
Thomas Fernandez wrote:

TF> I need to be able to reply from the account that the mail was
TF> originally sent to, though. Maybe I am think along the wrong track.
TF> Does anybody have an idea how I could do what I want?

I think this would work: If the account-level filters were processed
before the common filters, what I need to do could be accomplished.
Would anybody else find this useful, and should I put it in the wish
list as an option?

Another idea is an optional setting in the common filters "continue
processing with account filters", so that only those, and not the
other common filters, are processed when a match is found. Any
seconders?

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Drugs may lead to nowhere, but at least it's the scenic route.

Message reply created with The Bat! 3.0.2.10
under Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600Service Pack 2