Hello, tbbeta.

Version 0.7.12 Pre-release
http://www.ritlabs.com/download/bayesit/bayesit0712.rar
- crash catcher to avoid crash during installation
+ b\w\i rule list became resizable
* bayeslogger (the helper application to see internal log) is rewritten on pure
assembler and it's size became only 2.5kb (see README!!!.txt)

It is the next try to
a) make the b\w\i rule list resizable (may be this time my guess was right? :))
b) fix the strange bug with failing during installation on w2k systems.

This version supports internal state monitoring (entered in 0.7.10) which can
help to see what is happening inside the filter (using included bayeslogger).

The page http://www.ritlabs.com/en/solutions/bayesdownload.php will be updated
promptly - I have very-very slow connection now, and I think that this letter
will be sent faster then this page updated...

The release version number will be 0.8.0. If this version will be ok, it will be
just renamed to release.

--
Sincerely,
 Alexey.